Completed application (including full name, date of birth, passport number, citizenship, permanent address, contact phone, fax, and e-mail of applicant). Application is free by its form, so applicant can arrange it he/she wishes as ordinary MS Word or *.pdf file. However, it should contain those data that are indicated above and applicant personal signature as well.
- Passport and notary certified translation of it into Russian that is officially legalized in Russian Embassy in the country of issue (or bear the Apostyle mark). NOTE: The passport of applicant should be valid for the period of not less than 18 moths (1.5 years) from the moment of beginning of education.
- Documents about applicant previous school education: school certificate, transcripts and supplementary materials (if available). If these materials are in other language than Russian, these documents should be officially legalized in the country of their issue. In addition, these documents should also be accompanied by officially and notary certified translations into Russian language. Both of these procedures should be done in the Russian Embassy of applicant native country. Supplementary materials must clearly show that applicant during school education time has passed successfully such mandatory subjects like Chemistry, Biology and Physics with the indication of the amounts of educational hours and obtained final marks on these subjects.
- Certificate of birth (if available) with its officially certified translation into Russian language (translation could be done at the Russian Embassy at the native country of applicant).
- Physical health examination report together with its officially certified translation into Russian language (translation could be done at the Russian Embassy at the native country of applicant).
- HIV test results together with its officially certified translation into Russian language (translation could be done at the Russian Embassy at the native country of applicant).
NOTE: All the documents mentioned above should be translated at the consular division of Russian Embassy or bear notary certified translation issued at the territory of Russian Federation (foreign notary or organization translations are not acceptable).
Remember that, unfortunately, we are unable to consider end even to proceed with incomplete and/or one document-after-another (multiple incremented) submissions.
Please, keep in the mind, that all the payments should be done only after arrival and positive admission confirmation in cash-desk of our university and in Rubbles only. Additionally, all the fees are subject to change and we allocate the right to change these fees in a one-side manner each year.
Period of education on Pre-Educational faculty is approximately 8 months. Submission may be done by post, fax or by e-mail address: email@example.com (preferably).
Deadline for application and document submission is October 10 of each educational year. Education starts at December the first of each year, so approved applicants must arrive at YSMU strictly before December 1 of each educational year.
If you want to be a doctor or a pharmacist, if you wish to get your education here, if you desire to see Yaroslavl and to know Russian, if you plan to learn our traditions and culture - you have to arrive here! We are welcoming you in the Preparatory Courses of YSMU!